Cocoon Fabric Art (also trading as Cocoon, referred also to as ‘us’, or ‘we’). The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
Cocoon, Unit CB01, L&M Business Park, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4ES
This website is fully owned by Cocoon Fabric Art.
We reserve the right to modify these Conditions of Use at our own discretion.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- When purchasing our products you are agreeing to our delivery time of 3-8 weeks, which is the time it takes for us to produce your bespoke products.
- By purchasing our products you are agreeing for us to commence production, and therefore you have agreed that your cancellation rights have ended upon purchase.
- If you do wish to cancel we will refund, at our discretion, the value of the order less costs incurred up to that point, wherever possible. We will do our best to refund upon cancellation, but as stated in 3. (above), this is not your right to claim a refund once payment has been received.
- All our products are made to order and as a result are not subject to the Distance Selling Regulations. Returns will only be accepted where we have failed to make goods to your specification or if they are faulty. Where incorrect measurements were given to us by you we cannot give refunds. We cannot be held responsible for damage to goods if the care instructions given are not followed. In all cases we will try to work with you to try and achieve a satisfactory solution to the problem.
- In situations where goods fail to match their specification you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods. On return of the goods we will inspect them. Where faulty or incorrect we will repair or alter the goods or if this is not possible a replacement or full refund will be given. Refunds will not be processed until after goods are returned and have been inspected.
- The cost of returning goods will be reimbursed once it has been agreed that the fault lies with us. Goods being returned must be packaged in an appropriate way; we are not responsible for damage to goods due to poor packaging.
- Our products are produced using hand made processes, and therefore products may vary slightly in appearance. Your products will not be exactly the same as each other or as samples shown on the website, due to the bespoke nature of our production. Where you require your products to be the same as each other, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- We do our best to represent the colour and texture of our fabrics as closely as possible using modern digital imaging. However we cannot guarantee that there will be no differences between the website image and the actual fabric. Therefore we recommend that you order a fabric sample first. However please note, fabric swatches ordered are not guaranteed to be an exact representation of the final colour, due a small amount of variation with the production processes involved.
- Should you require a particular colour, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (this service is provided at your cost- details of prices will be given upon request).
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is up to date, the prices and availability of any goods and services advertised are all subject to change, and availability. Information given by head office always overrides any information given on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Please note that by entering your details on our website you will provide us with personal information about yourself. We take reasonable precautions to secure any personal data but please note that it is not possible to guarantee the security of transmissions over the Internet so please when using our website, we urge you to exercise appropriate discretion. Your details may be used to communicate with you regarding any purchases made via the website. We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
- To unsubscribe from the Cocoon newsletter, please email email@example.com